Cloverfield / (500) Days of Summer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYF0f-zMgY
I thing you will all know the movie Cloverfield but I wanted to but it on the blog because it is a really interesting movie, about the way it's been filmed. The camerawork and the editing. The film was shot and edited in a Cinéma vérité style, to look like it was filmed with one hand-held camera
(Cinéma vérité, "truthful cinema"; it is a style of documentary filmmaking, combining naturalistic techniques with stylized cinematic devices of editing and camerawork, staged set-ups, and the use of the camera to provoke subjects. It is also known for taking a provocative stance toward its topics.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsD0NpFSADM
The same for the second film. I thing you all know this movie but I really wanted to share this with you because it is one of my favorite movies! With all the flashbacks and -forwards, the great way they show the days, and the split-scenes that work very well. (And I love the soundtrack!)
Marija

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten