Farewell Minor, farewell Amstedam, Bedankt!

Beautiful girls, handsome boys, great teachers, interesting people, bright minds, I will miss you all. (Yes ALL, as strange as it sounds).
Has been 5 incredible months here, lots of things learned, lots of things said, and still with the feeling of have a lot to say and to see.
I have feel at home, really confortable here amongst you, even with this strange language you speak sometimes, I have feel "gezellig" here.
Honestly, I still don't know how to be a fashion student, but I think I´ve handle it properly, thanks to this feeling of home, and some help from all of you.

This is gettin cheesy, as the tears run down my face making my beard wet and my face red, here in AMFi library after finishing, finally, Kim's essay...

So I let you all here with a song I've listen to at some point here in Amsterdam, and an interesting link.
Thanks for all, it has been really good to be here.
You have a house on Barcelona (not all at the same time, make shifts please), so keep in touch.

the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlBhmiUalaw

the link
http://vimeo.com/16430345 (The Influencers)

Manu Lope

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten